Topic: Autoloop Issue

I just bought the autoviewer to access to the better features. Among them, the autoloop.
My idea (tested out in both the autoviewer demo and pro versions using the two stock images), is to continuously loop the slideshow's images consecutively. Therefore, as the list continues on to the last image, the first image directly follows instead of having empty space and then automatically rewinding back to the first image.
If there's any way of doing this, please let me know. I have it aligned to the left, so when I only have one image left, I really DO only have one image left, and a 2/3 blank space. Thanks

Re: Autoloop Issue

AutoViewer was not designed to do this and, as such, there is no preconfigurable option to enable this behavior.
However, AutoViewer Pro does come with source code so, with Adobe Flash and a knowledge of ActionScript, you may be able to modify the code and publish a new SWF file that would work as you wish.
Please see here for details on 'Customizing Source Code' : http://simpleviewer.net/autoviewer/pro/support/#source

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Well, but when I tried this feature with the two stock images, you saw the first stock image, the second stock image, and the first again, as it looped. This was a proper loop. It worked fine with the two stock images.

This was what I and my coworkers were expecting when we read "loop" as one of the features of the Autoviewer. We loved the autoviewer in all other aspects and we would really not like to change slideshow brand. However, I do need this feature to work the same way with nine, maybe ten images, as it did when I first tried it out with two. Otherwise, I would have to take up that refund offer on the pro version home page..

If you are referring to the sample 'web' gallery from the AutoViewer-Pro download package, there are only two images in the 'images' folder but the images are listed several times each in the gallery's XML file and as you progress through the images when viewing the gallery, the images alternate, giving the impression of continual looping.
However, when you reach the seventh image in the sample gallery and then advance to the 'next' image, the gallery rewinds to display the first image.
If you would like a refund, please email us using the email address on this page: http://simpleviewer.net/autoviewer/pro/

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.