Topic: Adding Music

Hi, Maybe be  really silly question, but can i add more than 1 song to play while viewing a gallery ? If so how does one go about doing so ?

Thanks in advance :>

Re: Adding Music

The SimpleViewer-Pro Audio option supports only a single track.
For playlist functionality, you would have to embed a different MP3 player into the same page as your gallery.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Steven

Some of my slideshows are very long and having the same song repeat itself again and again becomes unpleasant to the viewers.
Is it difficult for your programers to make  a change to the code to allow multiple mp3 files to be added the simpleviewer slideshows using sv Builder?
I have no idea how to add a different mp3 player so building it into simpleviewer would be awesome and greatly appreciated.

Last edited by pk613 (2011-10-06 08:40:06)

Is it difficult for your programers to make  a change to the code to allow multiple mp3 files to be added the simpleviewer slideshows using sv Builder?

I am not a developer of SimpleViewer so I am unable to answer this question.
However, please post feature requests in this thread so that they are not overlooked. Thank you.
It might not be as difficult as you think to embed a separate Flash MP3 player into the same page as your SimpleViewer gallery.
Take a look at Dewplayer, for example. It can handle playlists and their web page provides you with embedding instructions.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.