Topic: AutoViewer Used for Detail Photos

I am new to AutoViewer and have a need which I hope AutoViewer will fill.  I sell clothing and each item has has it's own page.  There is a large photo and several thumbnails of detail views.  I would like a way to allow user to scroll through the detail views using large images.  I think I can do this with AutoViewer, but my main question is can I have a seperate gallery for each item.

Re: AutoViewer Used for Detail Photos

There is a large photo and several thumbnails of detail views.

AutoViewer does not support thumbnails.
Perhaps SimpleViewer might be more suitable as it supports thumbnails which, in SimpleViewer-Pro, can be any size you like (or disabled).
In order to see what the two viewers are capable of, demo AutoViewer galleries can be found here: http://simpleviewer.net/autoviewer/#demos
Demo SimpleViewer-Pro galleries can be found here: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pro/#demos

can I have a seperate gallery for each item.

Yes. With either viewer, there is nothing stopping you from creating as many galleries as you like.
However, SimpleViewer-Pro incorporates a Back Button which might be convenient for users to be redirected to a home page from the galleries themselves.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your reply.  Do you have on staff, or know of anyone, I could hire to set-up a gallery for one of my items, then I could copy and make changes to do the rest.  I'm not really sure how to go about this and would much prefer to pay someone to set it up and make sure it works as it would probably take me months to get it done.  I hope this is an approriate question to ask.

Thank you again,
Donna

Although we provide support for our products through the forums, we are unable to take on individual projects.
However, if you run into any problems whilst tackling your AutoViewer project, please post your query in a new thread and we will endeavor to keep you on the right track.
For reference, methods of creating an AutoViewer gallery can be found here.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.