Topic: Photoshop CS5 - Can't Create Galleries

I have Photoshop CS5 Extended; Vista Pro; Simpleviewer v2.1.3 Pro; and, latest template installed via the Extension Manager.  My screen resolution is 1364 x 768.  When I attempt to build a gallery via the Photoshop Script, the Buttons are not accessible.  The buttons are apparently below the lower window margin.  They are also inactive when attempting to actuate them via the Tab button.

I have seen  the notation relating to * x 780 screen resolution; however, I have tested this same combination of Simple Viewer components and screen resolution on my Windows 7 laptop.  Works perfectly!   

I have searched the forums and have found one similar issue that fielded no replies.  I don't want to be forced into adding my laptop into my workflow, so any assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-you!

Fredrick

Re: Photoshop CS5 - Can't Create Galleries

Try removing your existing SimpleViewer Photoshop template via the Adobe Extension Manager and then install this one.
It is essentially the same as the one you have previously been using but with the 'Input Folder' and 'Output Folder' sections displayed side by side (rather than above and below each other) so the complete dialog window should now take up less height than before.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Photoshop CS5 - Can't Create Galleries

Steven:

Thank-you for your expedient reply and the solution!  In a word, "Perfect!"

Fredrick