Topic: Gallery XML Not Found in IE

I have web gallery made with jAlbum and SimpleViewer skin plugin.
On my PC where I made the gallery, only in IE, I get a notification "Gallery XML Not Found" if I try to open the gallery from local saved folder on HD, or if I try to open the site from web server I get mixed pictures and some of them are missing.
On other computers IE shows the site correctly from web server, or if I  put the folder with the gallery on USB stick and plug them on another machine, IE shows the site correctly.
Cleaning cache, deleting cookies and temporary internet files doesn't solve problem.
Firefox works good and shows the site correctly, on my and on other machines.
What I should do to solve the problem?

Re: Gallery XML Not Found in IE

On my PC where I made the gallery, only in IE, I get a notification "Gallery XML Not Found" if I try to open the gallery from local saved folder on HD, or if I try to open the site from web server I get mixed pictures and some of them are missing.
On other computers IE shows the site correctly from web server, or if I  put the folder with the gallery on USB stick and plug them on another machine, IE shows the site correctly.

This sounds like the problem lies somewhere on your system, specifically with your IE browser.
Try uninstalling Adobe Flash Player for IE and then reinstalling the latest version which can be downloaded from this page: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Gallery XML Not Found in IE

Thanks a lot!
It was useful information and I solved the problem  big_smile