Topic: Captions in Border

Is it possible to force the image captions to be displayed in the white border around the image?

http://www.scotthendershot.com/Gallerie … folio.aspx

I have set the images to display with a white border. I would like to have the image caption show in the lower left corner in the border.

Suggestions are appreciated.

Scott

Re: Captions in Border

It is not possible to display the captions in the main image border by using a preconfigured option.
However, if all your images are exactly the same size (meaning that the border would be in exactly the same position for every image), then you could perhaps use a Fixed Layout and position your captions absolutely (using captionX and captionY) so that they appear on top of the border.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Steven,

Thanks for the reply. Is it possible this feature could be added for a future release?

Best,

Scott

I think it is unlikely, being that the image frame may be set too narrow to accommodate captions (which can be multi-line) or disabled completely via imageFrameStyle="NONE" or frameWidth="0".
However, please post feature requests for future versions in this forum so that they are not overlooked.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.