Topic: can not make tiltviewer...

what do i edit to make the html code for my webpage? I have tiltviewer folder. it has readme.html,
tiltviewer.jsx., tiltviewerswf. swfobject.js and index.html. files. which one do i edit and what is making this so difficult? why can i not get javascript and flashplayer to work on my web page in the tiltviewer? THIS IS MAKING ME MAD! I have tried for 3 days now to figure this damn thing out!!!SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! sad

Re: can not make tiltviewer...

From the files you describe, it sounds like you are trying to use the TiltViewer Photoshop Script.
If so, instructions can be found here: … oshop.html

which one do i edit and what is making this so difficult?

There is no need to edit any of the TiltViewer Photoshop Script files to create a TiltViewer gallery using Photoshop.
In Photoshop, go to 'File> Scripts > TiltViewer' to run the script and then create your gallery.
Once you have created your gallery, instructions for 'Embedding TiltViewer in an Existing HTML Page' can be found here: … dding.html

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

when you open those folders, they have the txt. and other files. jws and js. all i want to do is put my pics in this viewer. I can not find how to get started. there is no photoshop. it says for flicker and for picasa i can use either or i can figure out the manual one. i just need to know what folder do i open and edit then that is the html code that i paste to my web page?
this is the page i went to for instructions.

Getting Started
Creating your own TiltViewer gallery is easy. There are various ways to create a TiltViewer gallery:

•Flickr Gallery
If you already have images on Flickr, the easiest way to create a gallery is to load your images and text from Flickr. View Instructions here.

•Using Photoshop
Automatically create a TiltViewer gallery using Photoshop (CS3 or higher). View Creating a TiltViewer gallery with Photoshop.

•Using Picasa
There is a free TiltViewer Template for Picasa available here.

You can manually create an TiltViewer gallery using a text editor and image editing software of your choice. View TiltViewer - Manual Instructions.
when i go to the photoshop i get the same folders that have folder and other jws and js and index files. Please help me understand how to make this work. i got both flicker and -picasa. the photoshop is just another set of folders containing the same files.(html) when i open in text editor, is that what i copy to put on my web page after i put in the pic urls and links urls?

Last edited by dymon2011 (2011-10-10 19:13:48)

If you see a .jws file, then you are not looking at the standard TiltViewer download folder with a sample gallery which can be edited.
Download the TiltViewer-Standard zip package using the 'Download' button on this page:
Unzip the package and the 'tiltviewer' folder is a gallery which can then be edited using the 'Manual' method from this page:

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.