Topic: Arrows

I have ftp'd everything on to my server.  I can see my layouts however I can only see one page!  My navigating arrows are non-existant.  I have entired captions for each photo and wondering if that is why I can't see them?  I tried using the buildgallery.php but I didn't like how it sort the photos and it removed all my captions.  I have no idea on how to edit it so I removed it and the gallery.xml and reuploaded just the gallery.xml but doing that removed the arrows.  Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong....I have been going in circles for hours... lol

Re: Arrows

You'll only see the thumbanil navigation arrows if there are more images than will fit in the thumbnail page.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yeah there are close to 80 in there but the navigation arrows aren't.  Would it maybe have something to do with my comments?  Also, I was reading that the view works better if it has 50 images or less and I would love to create mulitple galleries and have one navigation bar but I have no idea how to add that it.  I would just be happy with being able to view the navigation arrows for now... lol   I can work on the other stuff after that.... big_smile

Here is a link to the gallery

http://pauladuncandesigns.com/studio/

There's a syntax error in your gallery.xml file, causing only the first few images to be loaded. The xml tag names are case sensitive, so you need to change <IMAGE> on line 50 to <image>

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks so much....after going through I did find a few more errors and fixed them.  big_smile