Topic: Thumbnails displaying as single row / No full size image

Hi there,

I don't know much about coding, so I hope I can explain this clearly enough.

I've tried uploading the .html for the gallery generated by svbuilder directly, as well as embedding into my html website. Both display incorrectly in the same way. I have set, in svbuilder, the columns to 3 and rows to 4. But in my browser (any - FF, IE, Chrome) the thumbnails are displaying as a single horizontal line no matter how many there are. The full size image is not display at all. When I click on a thumbnail, it takes me to the fullscreen viewer where I see the full size images without any thumbnails.

ETA: I unchecked the "Use Flash" option as I don't want a flash gallery.

Edit 2: Ok, so I tried keeping the "Use Flash" option checked. That works and my gallery displays properly online. However, when I try to view it on my iPhone, it's displaying as originally discribed - as a long single line of thumbnails and no larger image until I click on one of the thumbnails. The thumbnails are also like 600px down from the top of the content area, even though they're not when viewed in a regular browser.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by CLY (2011-10-25 13:05:20)

Re: Thumbnails displaying as single row / No full size image

Please see these FAQs regarding the layout of the Mobile Player: … trouble_14 … l#mobile_1
If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that we can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.