Topic: A few simple Customization Questions.

So far the component has been pretty easy to use. I have a few customizations I want to make but can't figure it out?

1. On the forward and backward arrows that appear ontop of the loaded image, how do you change that color? I want it another color other then white and can't figure out how to do it?

2. I want to load .swf into the viewer but when I do the text inside the .swf is blurry and fuzzy and not nice and sharp. Knowing my type in the .fla I created the .swf is correct it's the viewer which is causing the fuzzy factor. How do I avoid this. I really want to load .swf instead of .jpegs.

Thanks.

Von

Re: A few simple Customization Questions.

1. On the forward and backward arrows that appear ontop of the loaded image, how do you change that color?

To set the main image frame + arrows color, use the frameColor option in gallery.xml. To set the arrows to a different color than the frame, use the pagingArrowsColor value in Options.as

I want to load .swf into the viewer but when I do the text inside the .swf is blurry

This is proably because your swf is being resized. To turn off downscaling, set  enableImageDownScaling to false in Options.as

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.