Topic: Change values in Autoviewer Photoshop CS5 Script !

Hi Guys,

I'm using Autoviewer Script with Photoshop CS5 to automate my gallery creations.

When I run the Plugin/Script I need to know how to set a standard values for SWF options instead of having to change them every time I want to create a gallery.

Is there any way to do this ?

I want the settings (The SWF values) as follows when I open the Autoviewer via photoshop

http://i.imgur.com/01bsO.jpg

Thanks..

Re: Change values in Autoviewer Photoshop CS5 Script !

The default values are stored in the 'C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Presets\Scripts\airtight_interactive\auto_viewer\AutoViewer.jsx' file.
Open the file in a plain text editor and change the default settings to your required values before saving the file.
The Image Size can be changed from 640 to 700 on line 148.
The Display Time can be changed from 6 to 3 on line 164.
The Frame Width can be changed from 15 to 0 on line 180.
The Image Padding can be changed from 20 to 50 on line 188.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Works like a charm,

Make sure to use Adobe extended script editor as Administrator in Windows 7 otherwise you wont be able to save the file. Thought I'd share for others  big_smile

Thank you steven  yikes

I'm trying to something very similar... I recently purchased Auto Viewer Pro and I"m using it on a Mac in Lightroom 3. I would like a check box for Auto Start to appear in the LR interface...so that once my gallery is created, I don't have to go and edit any code. Can you please give me step by step instructions.

Thanks,

Matt

@Matt3333
It is not possible to set an AutoViewer-Pro Configuration Option (such as playAtStart) within a template such as that for Lightroom.
The only way to set such an option is to edit the 'Options.as' file and publish a new SWF file for use in your gallery using Adobe Flash.
Please see here for details: http://simpleviewer.net/autoviewer/pro/ … #asoptions

Steven Speirs

Steve,

Thanks, I got it working on one individual gallery, but I want every gallery that I create to auto start. Is it possible to make this happen without always having to replace the .swf in every new gallery?

Just an FYI...the "republish autoviewer.swf" instructions are flawed. It seems that mine is named simply "viewer.swf"

Is it possible to make this happen without always having to replace the .swf in every new gallery?

Yes. Replace the 'viewer.swf' file in your 'Applications/Adobe Lightroom 3.app/Contents/Plugins/Web.lrmodule/Contents/Resources/galleries/autoviewer.lrwebengine' folder with your new customized SWF file, ensuring it is named 'viewer.swf'.

Just an FYI...the "republish autoviewer.swf" instructions are flawed. It seems that mine is named simply "viewer.swf"

The current version of AutoViewer-Pro (v1.4) uses a SWF file named 'autoviewer.swf'.
The SWF file in previous versions was named 'viewer.swf'.
Upgrades are free within the same major version number that you purchased so you can download the most recent version using the link from your purchase email. If you cannot find the email or your link has expired, please fill in this form to request a new link: http://simpleviewer.net/support/admin/upgrade.html

Steven Speirs

I just purchased it a few days ago...I can't understand why it wouldn't be the latest version. If I upgrade, will I have to republish the .swf again?

What else was changed in the new version?

AutoViewer-Pro has not been updated recently and the SWF file from the download package should be named 'autoviewer.swf' ('autoviewer_pro/web/autoviewer.swf').

I just purchased it a few days ago.

Then you should have the most recent version.

If I upgrade, will I have to republish the .swf again?

Yes. If you download a fresh copy of AutoViewer-Pro, it will be necessary to re-customize the SWF file within the download package if you wish to take advantage of any AutoViewer-Pro Confinguration Options.

What else was changed in the new version?

Please see the AutoViewer-Pro Version History for details: http://simpleviewer.net/autoviewer/history.html

Steven Speirs