Topic: Possible to add default values for options?

For example: I want to make many galleries using your great wordpress plugin. And all of it has exactly same options. Only titles is different. And it will be good to set to all options some default values which will paste automatically at the time of creating new gallery, isn't it?
And one more great future will be simply hide all this options from list, as soon as they already have some default values. I need this to allow users of my site only create galleries with preinstalled options, so they can only upload images and name gallery as they like, no more.
Thanks in advance!

Re: Possible to add default values for options?

And it will be good to set to all options some default values which will paste automatically at the time of creating new gallery, isn't it?

The default values can be found (and changed) in the 'wp-simpleviewer/config.php' file.
For example, the default value for 'Text Color' (ffffff) can be found on line 163.

And one more great future will be simply hide all this options from list

You could remove the <label> tags and change the 'type' attributes of the <input> tags to 'hidden'.
This would need to be done in both the 'config.php' file (for the pop-up window when creating a gallery) and the 'wp-simpleviewer.php' file (for the gallery options displayed when editing a gallery).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.