Topic: svBuilder Colour Change limitations

It seems that when changing the frame or font colour in svBuilder you cannot type an 'f' without sending the program into fullscreen mode. And it turns out that when the program is in fullscreen mode you can't type anything into the hex code box.

I'm not requesting a solution or anything like that - I know I can just go into the xml file or whatever it is and change the hex codes there. This is just the only way to give feedback to the developers that I could find, so I hope they pay attention to the forums and see this message about this bug. Perhaps they could look into installing a more direct feedback mechanism too.

Other than that, the product is great, so thanks!

Re: svBuilder Colour Change limitations

It seems that when changing the frame or font colour in svBuilder you cannot type an 'f' without sending the program into fullscreen mode.

Thank you for reporting.
A workaround, other than editing the XML file after gallery creation, would be to copy and paste the required hex code into the text field in svBuilder.

Perhaps they could look into installing a more direct feedback mechanism too.

Please post feedback and feature requests in this thread so that they are not overlooked. Thank you.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Bug has been logged and will be fixed in the next version. The workaround is to copy and paste the hex value from another document, or to use the color picker.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Brilliant thanks for the prompt and helpful response guys!