Topic: Problems with IE 9

I am having issues with IE 9 - please see: http://www.rglconstruction.com/

There is a shift and the images are oversized - I have been fiddling with this for a couple of days - and have read everything I could find here on the forums.

I have made sure I have the lastest Flash Player

It works fine in Firefox and Safari - except for a 10-px border on the right and left which I believe is going to be fixed in a new revision?

I have fixed all the errors for wc3 complience - I do have some warnings but it is because I am using PHP.

Can you help PLEASE
Thanks
Deb

Re: Problems with IE 9

Your gallery looks the same in Firefox and IE9 on my computer.
I do not see a shift in images or oversized images.
Make sure you have cleared your browser's cache before reloading the gallery.

except for a 10-px border on the right and left which I believe is going to be fixed in a new revision?

Since you have set specific dimensions for the width and height of the <td> into which the gallery is embedded, try setting the gallery's own dimensions to 100% x 100%.
Also, the backgroundColor Embed Code Parameter in your embedding code should be set to either a hex color code or 'transparent' (rather than an empty string).
Also, since you are using SimpleViewer v2.2.0 you can use the most recent style of embedding code, so try:

simpleviewer.ready(function () {
simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100%', '100%', 'transparent', true, {baseURL: 'home/'});
});
Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

THANKS!  Unfortunately, this
simpleviewer.ready(function () {
simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100%', '100%', 'transparent', true, {baseURL: 'home/'});
});

caused everything to shift to the left in both IE and Firefox - but it did resize the viewer correctly in IE.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks for your quick response!
Deb

Try centering your <div> by replacing:

<div id="sv-container"></div>

... with:

<div id="sv-container" style="margin: 0 auto;"></div>
Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.