Topic: Title cut off at he top

Hey all,

Sorry for the noob question, but can anyone help me figure out why my title is floating up out of the top of the browser window?  I built this gallery with svBuilder, and its essentially the modern preset.  I've added some html to the title, but it happens with or without the changes.

Help!

http://www.lookatthesedrawings.com/

Thanks

Re: Title cut off at he top

Try adding the following settings to your gallery's XML file in order to increase the height of the title area to accommodate your HTML formatted title:

floatTitle="FALSE"
titleHeight="32"

These settings can both be found in svBuilder's 'Customize -> Title' section.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Is there a specific place within the gallery xml file I need to put them?  I've put them immediately in front of the title setting.  Is this correct, because it isn't changing anything on my local test site.

I can't find the settings in the free version of svBuilder.  Proabably need to  upgrade to pro.

Yes, sorry. I should have mentioned that both the options I specified are Pro-Only options.
As a SimpleViewer-Standard user, you could use a single line title (rather than a multi-line title) and/or reduce the font size of your title (via HTML formatting). Alternatively, you could use thumbPosition="LEFT" or thumbPosition="RIGHT" which would position the title above the grid of thumbnails which may give the title more room.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.