Topic: simpleviewer.css

I want to change simpleviewer.css because the layout of the non-flash is not what I am looking for. Which CSS settings can I change and which CSS settings are mandatory?

In sv-nav-log is a background downloaded from simpleviewer.net, where is this background used in simpleviewer-pro?

Can I use other assets?

regards
Hans

Re: simpleviewer.css

Modification of files within the 'svcore' folder is not supported.
All settings are there for a purpose but as I am not a developer of SimpleViewer, I do not know which settings refer to what and can be 'safely' changed. Nothing in the 'simpleviewer.css' file has been designed to be user-changeable. (I also do not know what you are looking to change.)
The image you refer to is the SimpleViewer-Standard badge which is not used in Pro galleries.
I have not tried creating and using a new 'assets.png' file. Again, I do not know the specifications (dimensions of each image within the file) but you could certainly try to work it out and create your own 'assets.png' file though I cannot guarantee that it will work.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I want my non-flash gallery as consistent in layout as the flash one. The mean pictures in the flash one has a two pixels wide, gray solid line around it. I have changed .simpleviewer-mobile-glry img from border:none to border:2px #a6a6a6 solid;.

Simpleviewer.js is not build to handle a image border in its calculation.

How can I get a border around the image without the picture being cut-off.

You can find the result at http://www.delosgaia.nl/pictures_madeira.htm, goto Intro or Photoalbum

Steven Speirs wrote:

Modification of files within the 'svcore' folder is not supported.
All settings are there for a purpose but as I am not a developer of SimpleViewer, I do not know which settings refer to what and can be 'safely' changed. Nothing in the 'simpleviewer.css' file has been designed to be user-changeable. (I also do not know what you are looking to change.)
The image you refer to is the SimpleViewer-Standard badge which is not used in Pro galleries.
I have not tried creating and using a new 'assets.png' file. Again, I do not know the specifications (dimensions of each image within the file) but you could certainly try to work it out and create your own 'assets.png' file though I cannot guarantee that it will work.

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your reply, I am sorry to tell you but I do have the pro galleries and the referred files are part of the pro download.

User-changeability:
The css file is full of comments and settings for the hand hold devices are even commented out. Looking at the content of the file give me the idea that non-flash is only properly configured for default settings, IE9 but not for iphone, android or iPad. Hard to call it mobile. smile

I do not know.
As I mentioned, I am not a developer of SimpleViewer and I have no insight into the 'svcore' files.
Trial and error may well be your best option.

Steven Speirs

Steven Speirs wrote:

I do not know.
As I mentioned, I am not a developer of SimpleViewer and I have no insight into the 'svcore' files.
Trial and error may well be your best option.

OK, thanks for your help. I shall make a feature request for the non-flash gallery.

kind regards
Hans

Please post feature requests in this thread so that they are not overlooked. Thank you.

Steven Speirs