Topic: Pre-order question (multiple galleries)

Hello, I have a project designed in AS2 where I use a image gallery that loads different image galleries from a unique xml file.
I´d like to use the beautiful AutoViewer-Pro, but I´d like to be sure that it will fit my needs before purchasing it.

Folders structure

|_ /gallery1
    |     |_image1.jpg
    |     |_image2.jpg

My xml structure:

-<gallery name="Gallery1" folder="galery1">
  <image name="" description="" file="image1.jpg"/>
  -<gallery name="Gallery2" folder="gallery2">
  <image name="" description="" file="image2.jpg"/>

- I have a fullscreen container.swf that loads a second .swf (from now on called B.swf)
- B.swf reads the xml file and creates an array for each gallery
- B.swf loads a movieclip gallery that reads the images from the array of the selected gallery.

Question: Is it possible to make B.swf load in fullscreen mode an Autoviewer-Pro instance for each gallery?

Re: Pre-order question (multiple galleries)

It is not possible to start a gallery in fullscreen mode due to a Flash security restriction.
However, with regard to getting your project to work, AutoViewer-Pro has a money back guarantee.
As described on this page:

If for any reason AutoViewer-Pro does not meet your requirements, please email us within 14 days of your order and we'll try to resolve any issues. If we are not able to resolve your issues, we will give you a 100% refund.

For reference, the 'Embedding AutoViewer in a Flash Movie' section of the 'AutoViewer-Pro Support Home' page can be found here: … flashembed

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Pre-order question (multiple galleries)

Sorry for my delay. I´ll buy AutoViewer-Pro and try it in my application soon.