Topic: overwriting

This may be an easy fix, but I can't seem to figure it out at the moment. As far as building galleries in svbuilder what should I do to stop from overwriting them. At the moment I just have one gallery and it seems to be working fine. However, how do I create more?

My url is www.nmariephoto.com and I want three different galleries. Horses is the only working right now. I tried putting the different galleries in 3 different folders, but then nothing worked after doing that....

Anyway, if anyone knows a way around this that would be great! I just decided to try simpleviewer today.

Re: overwriting

Each time you create a new gallery in svBuilder, save it to a completely new (empty) folder.
You can then upload all your gallery folders in their entirety (with no need to move or rename any files) to your web server and embed the galleries in your web site using one of the two methods described here: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … l#external

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Now am I putting everything in a new folder, for instance, is it correct to put my images/thumbnail/svcore/and other pages in one folder and say name it horses?

I can just upload that folder to filezilla? I am using the iframe, is that okay? Im going to retry right now and will see how it goes. Thanks

I uploaded just the gallery folder I created and I am using an iframe...however, on my website it is showing 404 error?? should I try the other method instead of the iframe?

If you have uploaded a complete gallery folder for the 'Horses' gallery, then the 'src' attribute of the <iframe> on your 'Horses.html' page should point to the HTML index page within the gallery folder.
Currently, it points to 'http://www.nmariephoto.com/SimpleViewer/horses.html' but that page does not exist.

should I try the other method instead of the iframe?

You could replace your <iframe> with the baseURL embedding code but it should be an easy fix to change the 'src' of the <iframe> to point to the correct file.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

well that one took me awhile...Thanks a lot! finally figured that one out. Thanks again.