Topic: Different image sizes

Im using a xml gallery, and the images are all different sizes.

I set the maxjpgsize attribute, then the images with this size display right, but the smaller ones when flipped have a really small frame for displaying text... i would like if all the images had the same size for description, even if it means stretching the image.

thanks.

Re: Different image sizes

do anyone know how to solve this?

If you want the image backs to be the same size then you need to resize your images to be the same size, using PhotoShop or similar.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

You should consider this idea. Give the developer the option to have all the images at the same size, or at least the back of them.
Cause i think its normal to have different image sizes, and the user will want to have the description in all of them, the same way.

Im making a system to register workers and the user can upload a photo. The back should say the basic aspects of the worker. We cant be sure that all the photos will have the same size...

Advanced wrote:

You should consider this idea. Give the developer the option to have all the images at the same size, or at least the back of them.
Cause i think its normal to have different image sizes, and the user will want to have the description in all of them, the same way.

Im making a system to register workers and the user can upload a photo. The back should say the basic aspects of the worker. We cant be sure that all the photos will have the same size...

considering your idea: Tiltviewer should automatically resize all Pictures for displaying the flipped text on the backside? Blow up a 32x32 Pixel-JPG up to 3200x3200 Pixels for a poem on the backside?  roll

Regards
Roland

Last edited by Roland (2012-02-02 05:19:59)

That's the beauty of the viewers. Each user has completely different requirements and what may seem an unlikely scenario for some may be a solution to a problem for others.
Perhaps if all the image were roughly the same size, it might be reasonable to have all images resized so at least their widths were all the same. It should be an easy enough task to resize images in such a manner (using an image manipulation program such as Photoshop) before feeding them to TiltViewer.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.