Topic: Same gallery, two different pages, different orientations

I have a gallery that I'd like to display in the Modern/Left config on one page, but on the Modern/Bottom config on another (space constraints). Is this possible? I'm using the Flash embed code.

I thought maybe it was possible with a param or attribute, but I'm not finding a listing of the available options for the non-pro version.

Thanks!

Re: Same gallery, two different pages, different orientations

I'm not finding a listing of the available options for the non-pro version.

The SimpleViewer Standard Config Options can be found here: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … tions.html
In order to achieve what you would like, you could use a single XML file for the galleries on both pages.
In the XML file, delete the thumbPosition option (but leave other options such as galleryStyle="MODERN").
In one page's embedding code, set the thumbPosition option to LEFT via a flashvar and in the other page's embedding code, set the thumbPosition option to BOTTOM, again via a flashvar, eg:

<!--START SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED.-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var flashvars={};
flashvars.thumbPosition="LEFT";
simpleviewer.ready(function () {
simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "222222", true, flashvars);
});
</script>
<div id="sv-container"></div>
<!-- END SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED -->
Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Same gallery, two different pages, different orientations

Oh cool. Thank you. I wasn't aware that XML options could be used as flashvars. That isn't very clear from the options page.

Wait...yes it is! -> "It is also possible to set any of the options above using a FlashVar."

Duh.

Thanks Steven.

Last edited by cedarcreek (2012-01-25 23:34:54)