Topic: Simpleviewer + Joomla 1.7.3 Install

Hi Guys

Im trying to install SimpleViewer on my Joomla 1.7.3 Install; however, cannot for the life of me get it to work. I have used the svBuilder.air to build the gallery and then save it to a folder on my desktop. I have uploaded that folder to the root of the Joomla install. I have then gone to article manager and opened an article in which i want the gallery to display. I have tried to past the following code in:
<iframe src="TestGallery/imageindex.html" width="600" height="400" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

However, everytime i do it, Joomla deletes the whole code because it wont accept the < > on either side. If i remove these it accepts the new article, but then if i go to view it all i see is the code on the joomla site in the article box.

What can i do?

I have tried changing the TinyMCE and turning it off, i have also tried setting the editor to none.

Thank you very much for your help

Re: Simpleviewer + Joomla 1.7.3 Install

This is certainly a problem with your Joomla editor (rather than with SimpleViewer itself).
There are several suggestions in this Joomla forum thread which address the problem you describe and may help:

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.