Topic: IE will not display my TiltViewer, but Firefox and CometBird do

Hello,

I really like your products. I think they're really great, but I still have 2 questions.

1. Why do I get a black screen with the message "TiltViewer requires JavaScript and the latest Flash player. Get Flash here." when viewing my webpage in Internet Explorer, but when I view the same page in Firefox or CometBird it looks good?

Here is my url: http://tygervinum.com/photos2/index.html

2. Even when I order my Flikr photos in a specific order, they are displayed in a different order on my webpage within the TiltViewer. Is there a way to keep the same order within the TiltViewer as you can with the Flikr photos?

With Regards,

Liz

Re: IE will not display my TiltViewer, but Firefox and CometBird do

(1) Your gallery displays OK in IE9 on my PC.
Make sure that you have JavaScript enabled in your browser and that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed by visiting this page: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html

(2) As far as I am aware, TiltViewer returns images sorted by date posted. Change an image's date posted by using Flickr Organize. Select an image and select Dates -> Date Uploaded.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

My computer has the latest version Flash Player 11.1.102.55 (my Flash player works fine on sites like YouTube or Facebook). I can only use IE8 (not IE9) because I have Windows XP (32-bit). And my Java is enabled. I still cannot figure out why I get the "TiltViewer requires JavaScript and the latest Flash player. Get Flash here." message with IE. What else can I try?

I have also tested your gallery in IE8 using IETester and the gallery displays OK using that, too.
Your gallery seems to be fine and the message you receive points towards either JavaScript or Flash not being enabled.
If you have made any changes to your gallery recently, try clearing your browser's cache before reloading the gallery to see if that makes a difference.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.