Topic: Newbie to HTML - Start Help Please!

I have Simpleviewer Pro, and I've built all of my galleries as instructed.  Now, I'm having a hard time understanding WHERE to put all of this coding to get these galleries to work.  I've read all of the instructions, but it seems a little foreign to me.  Where on earth do I start?

Right now my website is using SimplePhotoGallery, but it's terrible.  I love Simpleviewer and really would like to have it incorporated.  Here's what my site currently looks like for the patterns (I'll also incorporate into gallery too, but need to know where to begin with the coding). 

http://camodip.com/patterns.php

If someone could help for a few minutes, or point me where I can have someone do this for me - wow.  That would be amazing!  I'd like to do it myself so I can learn for future sites I do.

THANK YOU In advance.  big_smile

Re: Newbie to HTML - Start Help Please!

When creating a gallery with svBuilder-Pro, all the gallery files are saved in a folder.
With multiple galleries, it would be wise to save each gallery in its own separate folder.
You would then upload all your gallery folders (not just the contents) to your web server.
In order to embed one of the galleries in a page, you could then follow the instructions here choosing either the baseURL or the iframe method.
Either the embedding code or the iframe code should be inserted into the HTML page where you would like the gallery to appear. Looking at your page's code, it looks like you should replace the contents of each <div id="content"> ... </div> with the embedding code or iframe code for a SimpleViewer gallery to replace your current matrix of images.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Ok. I'm going to try my hand at it... I just wasn't sure where to put the Embed code... In my Stylesheet... Or in my Patterns.php file... That's where I'm getting a bit confused.  The current viewer is in patterns.php... Should I erase that and embed all of the gallery files there?

I'll check it out tomorrow. smile  THANKS for your help thus far.  smile

The current viewer is in patterns.php... Should I erase that and embed all of the gallery files there?

Yes. Try replacing the current viewer's code with that of SimpleViewer in your 'patterns.php' file. However, please make a backup of your files first in case it does not work and you have to wind back.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.