Topic: "Universal Playback" is bugish?

I am planning on buying the SimpleViewer Pro to use at my website. But a important thing for me is that my photogallery will be visible and easily browsed from a mobile device. And here I see som bugs/problems. I have tested with the demogallery (http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … es/modern/) on an iphone 4 and there it seems ok. But on my Android-phone (HTC Desire) the gallery aint that wellworking. With the stock-browser the gallrey shows up somewhat ok, but since it is trying to resize to fit the screen it becomes problem when the addressbar is about to hide, the size of the "screen" then gets bigger and the gallery is trying to auto-fit to it, and does it poorly.
I also tried with the Dolphin  webbrowser and then I couldnt see the bottompart of the gallery, it gets cut of.

I wonder if this is known bugs that the team are working on or not? Need to know before I consider buying this product.

Re: "Universal Playback" is bugish?

Unfortunately, I do not have an Android device on which to test.
However, the more information we have, the more likely we are to diagnose the problem and solve it.
When you say 'does it poorly', what exactly do you mean? Are you able to take a screenshot and upload it somewhere for us to take a look at? Does it happen only when loading the gallery or also when refreshing the page and/or on orientation change from portrait to landscape?

I couldnt see the bottompart of the gallery, it gets cut of

Once again, a screenshot may help to know how much is cut off and perhaps ascertain why. Thank you.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I have confirmed that there is an issue with gallery sizing on Android 4.0. This will be fixed in the next version.

Felix Turner

Felix wrote:

I have confirmed that there is an issue with gallery sizing on Android 4.0. This will be fixed in the next version.

Great. The problem You have noticed is surely the same I have experienced. How soon can the next version be out?

Thanks Felix and Steven for fast reply. If I still experience the problem after next version relase I will come back and have some screenshots for sure.  smile

How soon can the next version be out?

Unfortunately, I do not know so I am unable to give you a timeframe.

Steven Speirs