Topic: Pinterest and other social sharing mutations...

I use Simple Viewer Pro for my wife's cake website.  She shares photos of wedding and party cakes that she has done.  Many of her clients use Pinterest, Facebook, Google+, etc.  Sometimes they ask for us to add "features" to the site.  What are the odds that there is already a way for me to add "Pin this", "Add to Facebook", etc. buttons to either individual pictures in a gallery or as a button to the menu that affects the currently open image?

Any suggestions?

Re: Pinterest and other social sharing mutations...

Perhaps this thread, especially the last post by Ramblings, may be of interest and/or help.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you!

You could try Juicebox-Pro which support social sharing.

Felix Turner

I checked out JuiceBox, but it is based on Adode Air and I am primarily a Linux user and Adobe has discontinued Air for Linux.   It is a huge hassle to get Air installed on Linux box.   If was using a different cross platform foundation I would buy it, it looks stellar.

There are many ways of creating a Juicebox-Pro gallery (other than with JuiceboxBuilder-Pro) by using plugins for other programs (or manually).
Take a look at the Juicebox Creating Galleries page for suggestions which you might find useful.

Steven Speirs

Thank you.  I checked out the plugin options and I am leaning toward the Picassa because it runs in Linux with a  WINE wrapper, however I do have a quick question:

Just out of curiosity, do you know if the Juicebox template for Photoshop is compatible with Gimp?

Sorry, I am not trying to be difficult, but my personal perspective on operating environments has, to a certain degree, caused me to establish a familiar relationship with Linux and is therefore my preference, I do however have access to Windows if need be.

Thank you for your assistance and time.

Just out of curiosity, do you know if the Juicebox template for Photoshop is compatible with Gimp?

Unfortunately, the Photoshop script is not compatible with GIMP.

Steven Speirs

Thanks, sorry to be a bother.