Topic: Yet another 'too much white space above the gallery' question

As the title suggests, I am using Simpleviewer for the gallery page on my website, but there seems to be an awful lot of white space above and below the actual images.  Is there a good way for a not very technical person to reduce this so it looks a bit neater on the page?  I've searched for this, and have tentatively tried some of the suggestions, but they don't seem to make any difference - what am I doing wrong?

This is my site:http://www.gabbygrant.co.uk/portfolio/portfolio.html

Many many thanks for any help!

Re: Yet another 'too much white space above the gallery' question

Please take a look at the 'Layout Troubleshooting' section of the SimpleViewer-Pro Layout Guide.
There is a section entitled I have extra spacing in my gallery. How do I get rid of it? which has several suggestions and may help.
After making any changes, you may need to clear your browser's cache in order to see the changes made.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you Steven, I'll look at those and see if I can sort it out - I didn't look at the pro help because I assumed it wouldn't apply to the standard version.

Suggestions #1, the first part of #3 and #5 may help with a SimpleViewer-Standard (non-Pro) gallery.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

That's helped somewhat - thanks again for your help.
Cheers!