Topic: not starting

I've got a big problem....

My svBuilder (210) didn't work.
So now I've download de latest version of SV pro (220) and Adobe Air (3.1). When I click on svBuilder-Pro.air to install, nothing happens. In the menu right click I can only choose for install.
I've also downloaded the template-220 for PS CS5, but even this won't work. Adobe extension manager cs5 does not install the template. It says that I don't have promission to install.
Even svBuilder-pro 210 will not install.

What goes wrong? Why can I not install svBuilder Pro?

Thanks.

HNS

Re: not starting

Perhaps Adobe AIR's troubleshooting pages will help: Windows, Mac.
Take a look at the sections entitled 'Installing an Adobe AIR application and 'Common installation problems'.
If you are running into permission/administrative rights issues, try uninstalling Adobe AIR and then reinstalling it using the right-click 'Run as administrator...' option.

With regard to the Photoshop script, will the Adobe Extension Manager allow you to install any other extensions?
Once again, make sure that you have administrative rights. Are you logged on as an administrator? Are you logged on as the same user that installed CS5?

In order to use the SimpleViewer Photoshop script, you can download the 'Photoshop CS2 or CS3' script from this page and follow the instructions below the download link (unzipping the file and moving the files manually). The files inside the archive that are used to create a SimpleViewer gallery are identical to the CS4/CS5 version. Only the method of installation differs.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I've install Adobe Air as administrator.
Now will start the AIR file, he ask me to install, in witch folder and when I click to install I get a new window and than, nothing.
It says:The application installation don't react.
Even after I have uninstalled and installed Adobe Air several times. And restart the PC.

The template in CS5 works, I have downloaded the template for CS3.

What goes wrong this time?

Thanks for your help, for so far.

HNS

Do any of the scenarios on Adobe's Troubleshoot AIR installation page describe what you are experiencing?

What Operating System and version does your computer use? Knowing this information may help.

Now will start the AIR file, he ask me to install, in witch folder

Have you chosen a folder manually or left the installation process to install in the default folder? Whichever you have tried, try the other option.

when I click to install I get a new window and than, nothing.

What exactly is displayed in this 'new window'? Is it an error message? If so, what does it say?

It says:The application installation don't react.

Is that the exact error message that is displayed? I have tried a web search for this phrase and nothing relating to Adobe AIR is returned.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.