Topic: Gallery XML not found

I have seen several topics on these formums about people getting Gallery XML not found errors and have tried all the fixes suggested to them but I must be misssing something as I can't seem to get it to work on the site I'm working on.
The embeded code I'm using is:-

<script type="text/javascript" src="images/Jason_& Emma_May/svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
      <script type="text/javascript">
       var flashvars = {};
       flashvars.baseURL = "images/Jason_& Emma_May/";

simpleviewer.ready(function () {
       simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "550", "500", "transparent", true, flashvars);
      <div id="sv-container"></div>

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Any help would be greatfully recieved.

Re: Gallery XML not found

According to the code you posted, your gallery's XML file should be named 'gallery.xml' and should be located in the 'images/Jason_& Emma_May/' folder (the baseURL folder).
If you have renamed or moved the XML file, you can point to it using the galleryURL option.
Please see the FlashVar Options section of the SimpleViewer-Pro Config Options page for a description of the galleryURL option.
Also, please see this FAQ which deals with the 'Gallery XML Not Found.' message.

However, the folder name 'Jason_& Emma_May' may also be causing a problem. The '&' is a reserved character for URLs and it would be wise to use only web-safe characters for file and folder names that form part of a URL (ie. anything uploaded to a web server).
Please see section 2.3 of this document for details:

Characters that are allowed in a URI but do not have a reserved purpose are called unreserved. These include uppercase and lowercase letters, decimal digits, hyphen, period, underscore, and tilde.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Gallery XML not found

Thanks for replying so quickly.
You're spot on, I've removed the & and all is working great.

Thanks again.