Topic: New to simpleviewer embedding problems!

I created my first gallery with its own folder which works fine. I have embedded the folder and all its contents into my website file structure. The folder also includes the gallery page html file name, and then copied the embedding code into the page as well. When I view the page using the dreamweaver browser preview key (F12) all I see is a thin bar across the screen which shows approx. the top tenth of the top 3 thumbnails on the left and the simpleviewer logo on the right. First question is, "Does the fact that I can see at least some of the thumbnails mean that the file paths are correct. Secondly, if so please can you help with why I can only see a very small part of the thumbnails and nothing else.

Any help will be gratefully received.
GDW

Re: New to simpleviewer embedding problems!

First question is, "Does the fact that I can see at least some of the thumbnails mean that the file paths are correct.

Yes. The gallery is embedded correctly with all the files in their correct relative locations.

Secondly, if so please can you help with why I can only see a very small part of the thumbnails and nothing else.

The problem likely lies with the CSS on your page. Take a look at this FAQ to see if it helps: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … ml#embed_7

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: New to simpleviewer embedding problems!

Hi Steven,
Thank you for such a quick reply.
Problem solved. It wasn't quite as you suggested but it gave me the clue I needed. When I embedded the code into the page, I had forgotten to specify a page size.
Many thanks

GDW