Topic: Caption question and Videos

I have two questions,

1- is there a way to have several paragraphs in the same caption? Basically I want to have a space between two lines and not have the whole text in one string.

2- Is there any way to embed videos in the gallery?

Your help is appreciated...

Re: Caption question and Videos

1) Yes. You can use HTML line breaks within a caption to split it into individual lines. Use several together (or increase the font size for the line breaks) to create more space between the lines.
Please see the FAQ entitled How do I add HTML formatting to my captions? for details.

2) No. Please see the FAQ entitled Will SimpleViewer load things other than images? for details.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

could you please provide the "code" I need to insert in the caption window to have something like this:

Paragraph1
paragraph2

thanks

Try the following:

<caption><![CDATA[Paragraph 1<br>Paragraph 2]]></caption>

However, you may wish to enlarge the text of Paragraph 1 by using code such as:

<caption><![CDATA[<font size="20">Paragraph 1</font><br>Paragraph 2]]></caption>

Steven Speirs

after I copy past the code you just provided I can no longer go to "customize" window. So It's stuck at the "Images" window.

If I delete the code from the caption window then I can go to "Customize" again

The code I posted was the complete <caption> code for the gallery's XML file.
When using svBuilder-Pro, the program wraps the inserted caption in the necessary <caption><![CDATA[    ]]></caption> tags.
Entering only the following into svBuilder-Pro's 'Caption' text field for an image should work fine:

<font size="20">Paragraph 1</font><br>Paragraph 2
Steven Speirs

Thanks so much. That works great.