Topic: Images in gallery not scaling to fit the window...

I have tried all of the gallery styles and no change on how the image selected displays. They all seem to fit the height but the width is cropped. EVEN in Modern and Classic. I have read the instructions and nothing seems to affect this issue. It doesnt appear that the area that the large image displays gets affected by any setting I make either. It shows taller than the width when I have the numbers where the width is wider than the height.
Any suggestions would be useful.

Re: Images in gallery not scaling to fit the window...

If you are using SimpleViewer-Pro options, make sure your gallery is using the Pro 'svcore' folder.
(There should be no SimpleViewer badge/link at the bottom right-hand corner of the gallery.)

They all seem to fit the height but the width is cropped.

Try setting the imageScaleMode Pro option in your gallery's XML file.
A description of the imageScaleMode Pro option and all its possible values can be found in the 'Main Image' section of the 'SimpleViewer-Pro Config Options' page: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … #mainimage

After making any changes to your gallery, you may need to clear your browser's cache before reloading the gallery in order to see the changes made.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that we can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.