Topic: Changing size of thumbs

Hi
I have looked through your forums but can't find this one.

Is it possible to change the size of the thumbnails? I want to make them smaller. I can see how to change the border, loading bar etc but not how to change the actual thumb size.

Thanks

Steve

Re: Changing size of thumbs

Changing the size of the thumbnails can be accomplished through use of the thumbWidth and thumbHeight options: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … tml#thumbs
However, please note that these options are available to SimpleViewer-Pro users only. Thumbnails in SimpleViewer-Standard (the free version) are 75px x 75px and cannot be changed.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi

I don't see those options on my version. I purchased the Pro version 26th Sept 2011.

When I check "About" it tells me svBuilder-Pro. Pro-version v2.2.0

If using svBuilder-Pro, click the 'Change' button in the 'Image Size' control panel on the 'Images' tab and change the thumbnail width and height in the pop-up window.

Steven Speirs

mine is linked to flickr - it took me a while there to work out what you meant. if i choose "local" i have the option to choose the thumbnails size there. However, if I choose Flickr, I don't see the option

I need it linked to flickr as this is how i change the images efficiently (through Aperture)

Hi again

Is it possible to change the thumbnail size if I am using flickr linked images?

Steve

After creating your gallery, open the gallery's XML file ('gallery.xml') in a plain text editor and insert the required thumbnail dimensions via the thumbWidth and thumbHeight options as attributes to the opening <simpleviewergallery> tag.
For example:

<simpleviewergallery
    thumbWidth="100"
    thumbHeight="50"
    useFlickr="TRUE"
    flickrUserName="username"
>
Steven Speirs