Topic: Caption text double spacing.

Is there a way to eliminate the blank line after each line in the caption? Also what is the proper way to do multiple line in the caption. I just have every line on a different line and it double spaced. Thanks... Great Gallery

BTW, got my customer to buy this finally.

Re: Caption text double spacing.

Your goals can be achieved by adding HTML formatting to your captions as documented in this FAQ: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … l#custom_1

Is there a way to eliminate the blank line after each line in the caption?

If you wish to change the amount of leading (vertical space) between lines, use the <textformat> tag and 'leading' attribute.
Both positive and negative numbers are acceptable.

Also what is the proper way to do multiple line in the caption.

You can break up a caption into multiple lines by using HTML line breaks (<br>).

For example:

<caption><![CDATA[<textformat leading="20">Line 1<br>Line 2</textformat>]]></caption>
Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for the info....

I tried the <br> in between and got an error saying it could not parse the code.. took it out and it stopped error.

I'll fiddle with it some more...

I appreciate the help.

I tried the <br> in between and got an error saying it could not parse the code.. took it out and it stopped error.

If you run into this problem again, please post the URL to the gallery so that we can take a look. Using <br> line breaks in a caption (as long as they are also within CDATA tags as in my example above) should work fine.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.