Topic: Unable to activate the pro function of the pro bundle

Hi,

I have bought the pro bundle I have uploaded all the .SWF pro files of AutoViewer, PostCardViewer and TiltViewer
in there respective plugins folder. I have also uploaded the svcore.

All these changed didn't unlock the Pro tab.

I am running svManager version 1.7.9, build 111027.

Unfortunately I know in the history they are at 1.7.10 but each time i download the svmanager I always get the 1.7.9 version.

Thanks for your help !

Re: Unable to activate the pro function of the pro bundle

Unfortunately I know in the history they are at 1.7.10 but each time i download the svmanager I always get the 1.7.9 version.

Mmm...the bundle download link should be giving you 1.7.10. I'll check on this today. Let's sort this out first and see if it fixes the problem. If not, we can dig a bit deeper.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Perfect, I got version 1.7.10 !

But I'm still having the same problems to upgrade to pro.

Are we talking existing galleries here or are we talking new ones created by svManager? For new galleries you'll need to upgrade the master copy of of the viewer from standard to pro. You'll also need to upgrade any existing galleries individually. Please check the instructions in Upgrading to a Pro Viewer. For SimpleViewer it's important to copy the whole svcore directory from the Pro download. For the other viewers you just need to copy the swf file.

jack

Jack Hardie

Hi,

I already done those procedure, unfortunately they dont work. Any ideas why ?

Can you post a url for me to look at?

jack

Jack Hardie

Solutions321.com/slideshow

Last edited by solutions321 (2012-03-08 17:27:19)

That looks like AutoViewer Pro to me. The standard version shows an 'AutoViewer' message at lower right.

jack

Jack Hardie

ok,

then why do I have this message is the Pro tab :

There are no Pro settings for AutoViewer

and for the others to ?

Jumping in here as well. I have no Pro options on some of mine as well. Also, the branding has remained on my galleries.

http://www.dakna.com/svmanager

There really are no special options for AutoViewer Pro. The Pro viewer shares the same options as the standard viewer. The difference with AV Pro is that you can change the appearance by using Flash software to modify the viewer source code and republish. You can't do that with AV standard. More details on the AutoViewer support page.

SimpleViewer and Tiltviewer do things differently so you should be seeing Pro options in svManager for these two viewers. You might want to think about using SimpleViewer instead of AutoViewer. It's possible to remove the thumbnails in SV Pro (thumbPosition = "none") and to set autoplay on so you can get something similar to what you have with AutoViewer but with easier customization.

jack

Jack Hardie

Hi Dakna

Yes – they look like standard viewers. Have you followed the procedure in Upgrading to a Pro Viewer?.

jack

Jack Hardie