Topic: iPad and iPhone Gallery Thumbs...

Pro Version v2.2.0 seems to work fine on the iPhone and iPad for me, with the exception of relatively slow loading...  I need help with two issues...  The galleries are automatically detected on these devices in my case, and revert to a 10 x 6 grid...

1. How can I enlarge the gallery thumbs, and/or reduce the number of thumbs per page...?  Maybe 6 x 6 or 6 x 4...?
2. How can I eliminate the Page Number (i.e., page 1 of x) appearing at the bottom center of the gallery...

Any assistance will be much appreciated...

cmpsr

Re: iPad and iPhone Gallery Thumbs...

It is not possible to change the dimensions of the thumbnails in the Mobile Player.
It is also not possible to determine how many thumbnails are displayed on each page in the Mobile Player.
However, if you have embedded your gallery in a web page alongside other content, then you might like to try scaling the web page for mobile devices by using the following code in the <head> section of your HTML document:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1">

The 'Page 1 of 2' text can be removed by setting mobileShowPageCount="FALSE" in your gallery's XML file.
A description of this and all other Mobile Player Options, can be found here: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … tml#mobile

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: iPad and iPhone Gallery Thumbs...

Thank you Steven and have a good day...