Topic: Tiltviewer not working in Firefox v11.0

I have created multiple tiltviewer galleries using the Picasa template.

The galleries show properly in IE, and Chrome, even on the Blackberry Playbook, but I have tried on 2 different computers on Firefox v11.0 with latest adobe flash player, and the images do not load.

What I do get is just the "right arrow" to go to the next page.  Not eve the grey squared to show where the images should be.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thank you for your help.

Re: Tiltviewer not working in Firefox v11.0

UPDATE:  I have also tested on Safari, and tiltviewer works in that browser as well.

If you wish to see the page, please feel free to visit:

Sundae Photo Pinups  and choose any of the girls.

I have just created a test album with the 'TiltViewer for Picasa' plugin from here and viewed it in FIrefox v11.0 and all seems well.

Please post the URL to your gallery so that we can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you steven.  I forgot to list the page in the first post.  It is in the second, and here

Gallery in question (www.sundaephoto.com is the main page)

In your first gallery, the first image should be located here: http://www.sundaephoto.com/kila/images/sun3471_mm.jpg
However, going directly to that location in a browser results in an error 404 (file not found).
Make sure that you have uploaded your images to the correct location on your web server and that the image filenames match the corresponding entries in the XML files.

Steven Speirs

Hmmm.  I went to the link you provided and got a 403 Forbidden.  Could that be it?  What is driving me so crazy is that IE and Chrome work fine.  Could it be that since I am getting that 403 that FireFox is just failing because of the folder permissions?

Thank you so much for all of your help.

At first I thought the 403 was a red herring as the error message also stated:

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

However, the gallery works in other browsers but going directly to an image in other browsers still results in the same error message. This suggests that your web host may have hotlink protection enabled on your account and this will break TiltViewer. Check with your web host as to whether or not hotlink protection has been enabled on your account and if it can be removed.

Steven Speirs

I know for a fact that hotlink protection has been activated.  I activated it.  But that means I can kill it.

I was unaware of that fact.  I just disabled it and tested.  That fixed it.  Thank you so much.