Topic: buildgallery script for tilviewer

Is there a buildgallery version for tiltviewer usage?

Re: buildgallery script for tilviewer

As far as I am aware, there is no official buildgallery script for TiltViewer.
However, I have modified the PostcardViewer buildgallery script (from the link on this page) for TiltViewer and have uploaded it here.
I have tested it and it works. Make sure that your images are in a folder named 'imgs' and that your gallery settings (especially maxJPGSize) are set correctly in your gallery's 'index.html' file.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you very much for your rapid and kind response, I will check it:)

Steven Speirs wrote:

As far as I am aware, there is no official buildgallery script for TiltViewer.
However, I have modified the PostcardViewer buildgallery script (from the link on this page) for TiltViewer and have uploaded it here.
I have tested it and it works. Make sure that your images are in a folder named 'imgs' and that your gallery settings (especially maxJPGSize) are set correctly in your gallery's 'index.html' file.

I checked it yesterday - I'm so sorry to say there are some errors and it's easier to me to modify original script.
I have one more question which script generates preferences.txt for tiltviewer?

Last edited by vehf277 (2012-03-29 14:08:43)

I'm so sorry to say there are some errors

It worked for me when I tested it yesterday.

it's easier to me to modify original script

No problem.

TiltViewer does not use a 'preferences.txt' file. The configuration options are set in the embedding code in your gallery's HTML file (as described here) and the images are listed in the gallery's XML file.

Steven Speirs

Steven Speirs wrote:

No problem.

TiltViewer does not use a 'preferences.txt' file. The configuration options are set in the embedding code in your gallery's HTML file (as described here) and the images are listed in the gallery's XML file.

Thank you for your kindness and patience:)

vehf277 wrote:
Steven Speirs wrote:

No problem.

Thank you for your kindness and patience:)

And if the Tiltviewer is a part of the svManager - which script generates preferences.txt?

And if the Tiltviewer is a part of the svManager - which script generates preferences.txt?

I do not know which file is responsible for writing the 'preferences.txt' file to your server but there are references to the preferences in the 'svmanager\plugins\tiltviewer\tvcustomizepage.php', 'tvgallery.php' and 'tvpropage.php' files.
If you have any queries directly related to svManager, then please post in the svManager forum where the author of the program would be able to help you further.

Steven Speirs

Steven Speirs wrote:

I do not know which file is responsible for writing the 'preferences.txt' file to your server but there are references to the preferences in the 'svmanager\plugins\tiltviewer\tvcustomizepage.php', 'tvgallery.php' and 'tvpropage.php' files.
If you have any queries directly related to svManager, then please post in the svManager forum where the author of the program would be able to help you further.

Thank you very much, I will do it:)