Topic: SVCORE missed

During uploading an album to the server I received the message that the SVCORE was missing.  What do I wrong? TIA for your reply.

Re: SVCORE missed

Are you using TTG SimpleViewer (the Lightroom web module)?
If so, try 'Export' rather than 'Upload' (as suggested by the last post in this thread in the TTG SimpleViewer forum).
Alternatively, upload the gallery folder to your web server using a dedicated FTP program (rather than Lightroom's built-in FTP functionality) such as Filezilla.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Dear Steven

TU for your reply.

In the mean time I purchased SimpleViewer-Pro.  I changed the svcore as I was told in the manual.  The result is the same.

On the other hand,  I must have been done something wrong because now I have a standalone program "svBuiler-Pro" with an icon on my desktop.

I de- and reintsalled Lightroom 4, I de- and reinstalled  Simple Viewer Pro again and again.  Its a tremdous lose of time for me.  I am a professional journalist-photographer and can't effort more loosing time on such matters.

Please, make it working for me as you told in your announcement and by Chris Orwig on Otherwise refund me so we can close this case.

I use Adobe Creative suite 5.5, Lightroom 4 on Win7 64b

Sorry for my strong words.

svBuilder-Pro is a standalone program to create and edit SimpleViewer-Pro galleries. Please see here for the svBuilder-Pro User Guide.

If you choose to create your galleries with Lightroom, then please download and use TTG SimpleViewer from this page.
TTG SimpleViewer can be upgraded from SimpleViewer-Standard (which it comes bundled with) to SimpleViewer-Pro by following the instructions here.

If you have problems using Lightroom's built in functionality to upload your gallery folder to your web server, I would recommend using a dedicated FTP program such as Filezilla instead.

TTG SimpleViewer was not written by ourselves and in searching through the TTG SimpleViewer Forum, it would appear that the author of the web module cannot replicate the problem but also recommends exporting the gallery to your hard drive first and then using a separate FTP program to perform the upload in this post.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.