Topic: svBuilder - Select Fewer Files

Tried to generate a gallery with ~ 400 images.

Got an alert saying "Sorry. Select Fewer files"

Bit annoying.
Is there a max or fix to this ?

svBuilder v 2.3.0

Re: svBuilder - Select Fewer Files

This might be an out-of-memory issue with Adobe AIR.
Try adding your images in smaller batches (perhaps of 200 each) to see if this makes any difference.
As far as I am aware, there is no theoretical limit to the number of images you can add to svBuilder-Pro (though I suspect there will be a limit depending on the amount of RAM available and the file sizes of your images).
I have just successfully created a test gallery with svBuilder-Pro v2.3.0 (and Adobe AIR v3.2) on a PC with 2GB RAM comprising 520 images, each approximately 700 KB in size.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Check you are running svBuilder-Pro and not svBuilder. svBuilder has a 50 image limit. svBuilder-Pro has no image limit.

Felix Turner

Yes- Pro version.
PC with 8Gb

Air - 2.7.1.19610

Thanks - didn't know you could add in batches - not best solution but doable smile

Will look to upgrade AIR

Still happened with Air 3.2

Do you still run into the problem when dragging and dropping smaller batches of images?
How large (filesize) are your images?

Steven Speirs

Interestingly - had to upgrade PC (Mobo death) and while doing that I upgraded to Win7 64
Still using svBuilder Pro 2.3.0 and dragging + dropping 535 images was no problem.  big_smile

Still using svBuilder Pro 2.3.0 and dragging + dropping 535 images was no problem.

Glad to hear it!

Steven Speirs