Topic: Several Issues

SV manager was working fine for me, then a few glitches started.

First a couple of weeks ago when I would resort I would do drag and drop it would work and they would show up as resorted in the manager, but the changes were not showing up on my website. For example the first photo that I have sorted in the gallery for "holiday girls" is not showing up on the main gallery page, another photo is doing so. Is there a special setting to do this?

Now today when I try to upload new images it goes through the process but I get a red X with error occurred after attempting to upload.

I tried firefox and i.e.

www.creativestitchesbykathleen.com

Re: Several Issues

For example the first photo that I have sorted in the gallery for "holiday girls" is not showing up on the main gallery page

I'm seeing al-441.jpg as the first image on the second row of your galleries page. I'm also seeing this as the first image of the gallery. It's also the first image in the gallery xml file. So everything seems consistent. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Or maybe we have a cacheing issue here. Does it make any difference if you clear the browser cache after sorting?

Now today when I try to upload new images it goes through the process but I get a red X with error occurred after attempting to upload.

Could you explain a bit more where the error occurs and what it looks like. Or maybe take a screen shot and email it to me via the forum?

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.