Topic: resizing on the latest version

I noticed the vertical images on my gallery created with SVpro dont look as good as the horizontal. I just updated my simpleviewer in hopes they fixed it (and noticed they said they improved the resizing) my question is do I have to re-add all my images or should the resizing improvements be automatically applied?

Re: resizing on the latest version

do I have to re-add all my images or should the resizing improvements be automatically applied?

Yes. When opening an existing gallery, svBuilder-Pro has no knowledge of where your original images were stored when you initially added them to the project so it cannot resize them from scratch. (All svBuilder-Pro knows about are the originally-resized images in the 'images' folder.) You would need to delete the existing images in your gallery and re-add the images to be resized afresh.
Alternatively, you could resize your images first in an image manipulation program (such as Photoshop) and then choose for svBuilder-Pro to not resize them by deselecting the 'Resize Images' checkbox on the 'Images' tab.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.