Topic: How to insert text between large primary image and thumbnails

Hi,
I am working on shopping cart pages for a website using svBuilder for the photos. How would you best be able to us svBuilder (or other means) to display a large image of the product for sale, then the text and shopping cart ordering pieces, and then display the thumbnails on the bottom of the page that can be clicked on to show various views of the main image when clicked? I want to link the thumbnails to the main image so that when clicked, the main image changes. Thanks!

Re: How to insert text between large primary image and thumbnails

A Fixed Layout would suit your purpose and allow you to insert the caption area between the main images and the thumbnails.
However, please note that the Fixed Layout is a SimpleViewer-Pro/svBuilder-Pro only option and is not available in SimpleViewer-Standard/svBuilder (the free version).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

A question regarding the Fixed Layout, I have several images of various sizes, let me know if exise any way that images change but change from the center point is not foxed ... that change occurs when resize the image is not made from the upper right hand corner if not from the center

Thanks

@Lattechnology

When using a Fixed Layout, all X coordinates are relative to stage left and all Y coordinates are relative to stage top.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.