Topic: Look good until I embed it??

Well, just purchased this product, was going good and pretty impressed with the product, got my gallery all fine tuned and looking great in the viewer THEN I copied and pasted the code to embed into my HTML page and what I am seeing in all browsers it TOTALLY different, please help.

LINK TO SCREEN SHOT OF WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IN THE APP VIEWER: ( looks correct )

http://www.buttonit.com/help2.jpg

LINK TO SCREEN SHOT OF WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE ON MY HTML PAGE AND IN BROWSERS?????

http://www.buttonit.com/help1.jpg

PLEASE HELP, THANKS.

Re: Look good until I embed it??

Please see this FAQ for details:
When I view my gallery I see a grid of thumbnails, not the layout I specified. Why?

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Well, I am toggling off the "Use Flash" option when building the file in viewer? I also have my browsers flash up to date according to the little link?

Well, I am toggling off the "Use Flash" option when building the file in viewer?

Deselecting the 'Use Flash' checkbox will force your gallery to be displayed by the Mobile Player whether Adobe Flash Player is installed and enabled in the user's browser or not. svBuilder-Pro will always (and can only) display the Flash Player version of the gallery (not the Mobile Player version) in the live preview window, no matter what the value of the 'Use Flash' checkbox is. This is a Known Issue of svBuilder-Pro.

Steven Speirs

Ok, well I got that working but now when I saw new galleries under new names no matter if I update them individually they all seem to be the same? It's like whatever I do happens across ALL galleries even though I have saved it to a new name and html file?

Save each gallery to a completely new folder so that each gallery is in its own separate folder.

Steven Speirs