Topic: Scrolling To New Images Takes Me To New Page?

When I us the arrow to scroll to a new batch of thumbnails I am being directed back to the last page I was on??

Re: Scrolling To New Images Takes Me To New Page?

Anyone?

Please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Here is one, they all seem to be doing it, http://www.buttonit.com/gallery_logos/work_logos.html

When I say click the right arrow to scroll through the thumbs it takes me back to my home page?

Your gallery may be wider than the <td> element into which it is embedded and another <div> on your page (which links to your home page) may be overlapping the right-hand side of the gallery (the part which is wider than its parent container) and, therefore, obscuring your thumbnail navigation 'next' arrow.

Try either reducing the width of your gallery from its current width of 420px or set the width of the gallery's parent container as an absolute pixel value and then set the gallery's own width as 100%.

You also have your entire gallery's embedding code enclosed in <a href="../index.html"></a> tags which is effectively trying to make the entire gallery a link back to your home page. I am not sure that this is what you intend and you may also like to try removing these tags from around the gallery's embedding code.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Not sure how that go in there, thanks!