Topic: menu, stat counter, viewer count, making it spiffy

Hi,

I have a homepage gallery of our class's work (banxiety.com)
It's a stream of everyone's stuff. Meanwhile, each student has his/her own gallery that the "More" button behind each image links to.
ie. banxiety.com/alejandrostein

it's basically acting as a filter for the larger stream of everyone's work.

Is it possible to have a floating menu of all the galleries?
Notice the back button in the second link that goes back to the homepage - how do I make this button look more interesting? (highlight, change font, get rid of underscore, etc)

Are there any other cool widgets, additions, toolbars that anyone knows how to implement such as a viewer count/stat counter?

If I were to add one of these lame things http://www.hitwebcounter.com/ where would I insert the code?

Thanks!

Re: menu, stat counter, viewer count, making it spiffy

Is it possible to have a floating menu of all the galleries?

Please see my reply here regarding using either svManager of jAlbum to list multiple galleries on an index page.
It would not be possible to click on the front of each TiltViewer image to be taken to a new web page (though it is possible using the links on the flipside).

Notice the back button in the second link that goes back to the homepage - how do I make this button look more interesting? (highlight, change font, get rid of underscore, etc)

Please see my reply to your query here.

Are there any other cool widgets, additions, toolbars that anyone knows how to implement such as a viewer count/stat counter?

You would probably be best searching the web for ideas.

If I were to add one of these lame things http://www.hitwebcounter.com/ where would I insert the code?

Such code is usually placed just before the closing </body> tag in your HTML document (the gallery's 'index.html' page).
Check with the company whose code you choose to use.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: menu, stat counter, viewer count, making it spiffy

Thanks again. New to this. I realize I asked all of the same questions.
I appreciate it. I'll give these a shot...