Topic: Space around main image

Hi All

I have a gallery that I am putting in an HTML box (620px w x 385px h) in Freeway. There are a small number of portrait and landscape images, on with the landscape ones in particular, I would like to balance up better the space on the left and right of the main image. So move the main image nearer the thumbnails. Also between top and bottom?

The address is http://www.trojans.co.uk:10200/gallery.html

Would really appreciate any suggestions.

Last edited by Zorbadog (2012-05-10 20:36:12)

Re: Space around main image

I would like to balance up better the space on the left and right of the main image. So move the main image nearer the thumbnails.

Your gallery is reserving space for thumbnail navigation arrows but not displaying them (as there is only 1 thumbnail page).
As they are not required, you can remove the thumbnail navigation arrows and your gallery will regain the space and use it for the main images.
Change the following entry in your gallery's XML file:

thumbNavStyle="CIRCLE"

... to:

thumbNavStyle="NONE"

Also between top and bottom?

Add the following entry to your gallery's XML file:

stageVPadding="0"

(The default value for stageVPadding, which your gallery will be using as there is currently no stageVPadding entry in your gallery's XML file, is '10'.)

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Space around main image

Thanks again Steven.

I have realised that if I resize my 'Customize' workspace to a much smaller size, it is easier to see how some of the variables work.