Topic: Large pictures 1200*800

Is it possible to do a slideshow with  1200*800  pictures ? If yes, how do I do that? I can't add the pics in SimpleViewer

Re: Large pictures 1200*800

Is it possible to do a slideshow with  1200*800  pictures ?

Yes. Remember, though, that by default SimpleViewer will scale down your images dynamically to fit the available image area.
You might want to change the imageScaleMode option.

I can't add the pics in SimpleViewer

If you are referring to svBuilder-Pro, deselect the 'Resize Images' checkbox (in the 'Image Size' control panel on the 'Images' tab) before adding your 1200 x 800 images.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Steven Speirs wrote:

Yes. Remember, though, that by default SimpleViewer will scale down your images dynamically to fit the available image area.

If you are referring to svBuilder-Pro, deselect the 'Resize Images' checkbox (in the 'Image Size' control panel on the 'Images' tab) before adding your 1200 x 800 images.

Thanks, I will give it a go this weekend.

- Gert

gerohl wrote:
Steven Speirs wrote:

Thanks, I will give it a go this weekend.

- Gert

Do I need to change these settings as well?

Standard Options
maxImageWidth 1024
maxImageHeight 768

Main Image
maxImageWidth 800 
maxImageHeight 600

The maxImageWidth and maxImageHeight settings are used by SimpleViewer to determine the best layout for your gallery.
They should be set to the width of the widest image in the gallery and the height of tallest image in the gallery respectively.

As an example, if you were to feed SimpleViewer large images and set maxImageWidth and maxImageHeight to small values (smaller than the dimensions of the large images), then SimpleViewer would display the images at no greater than the maxImageWidth and maxImageHeight dimensions.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Steven Speirs wrote:

The maxImageWidth and maxImageHeight settings are used by SimpleViewer to determine the best layout for your gallery.
They should be set to the width of the widest image in the gallery and the height of tallest image in the gallery respectively.

As an example, if you were to feed SimpleViewer large images and set maxImageWidth and maxImageHeight to small values (smaller than the dimensions of the large images), then SimpleViewer would display the images at no greater than the maxImageWidth and maxImageHeight dimensions.

Thanks Steven it works just the way I want it now  smile