Topic: Mobile Question

The original gallery I created looked perfect for mobile.

I added some html to the index page. The Gallery now looks a lot different.

Does the Mobile version only use the Gallery code or will it include the new code as well?

Thanks

Re: Mobile Question

If you embed a SimpleViewer gallery in a HTML page alongside other content and then view that page on a mobile device, you should see both your own content and the gallery.
For instructions on embedding a SimpleViewer gallery into a HTML page, please see here.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Steven. I think my content is messing up the view.

Here's the link: http://bit.ly/KtrK6I

In the meantime, I'll read the info on the page you posted.

-

Rather than embed your gallery in a table with a fixed width, you might like to implement the Using a Resizable Gallery with a Header method.
Your web page has a header and a gallery so it seems that this layout would be ideal for your situation (and the gallery would fit mobile device browser windows much better).
Take a look at the View Vertical Resizable Gallery with Header Example. The example has a footer which you would not need to use but you could download the example and modify it to suit your needs.

Steven Speirs

Thanks, I'll try that!

Finished. Can you check to make sure it looks like its supposed to?

Thanks!

Your gallery does not use the jQuery resizing used in the examples I linked to but your gallery looks much better than before.
On my iPod Touch (where the gallery is displayed with the Mobile Player), your header and gallery are both displayed on the screen in their entirety (and both horizontally centered) without the need for scrolling.

Steven Speirs

Thanks for the help Steven!