Topic: Postioning of Flickr Descriptions

I posted this as a reply to a thread from months ago and I thought maybe I should just repost as a new topic.

I have the viewer working just fine, however.... I need the titles and descriptions that are populating over from Flickr to display underneath the images instead of on top of the images on hover.

How do I achieve this?

Thanks

Re: Postioning of Flickr Descriptions

If you are referring to the Flash Player, caption position options can be found here.
If you are referring to the Mobile Player (which is used to display the gallery on mobile devices and in browsers which do not have Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled), it is not possible to move the captions. Mobile Player options can be found here.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I am referring to the flickr title and descriptions that populate over.  Currently they are overlaying the bottom of the image on mouse hover.  I want them to be below the image and above the thumbnails.  captionPosition="BOTTOM" is not working in the gallery.xml.

Here is the url

http://www.allseasonscrappiefishing.com/photos.html

Thanks

Last edited by jcompanydesign (2012-06-15 04:40:53)

I want them to be below the image and above the thumbnails.

This can be achieved only by using a Fixed Layout, which is a SimpleViewer-Pro option.
If you were to purchase SimpleViewer-Pro, then you could create your Fixed Layout in svBuilder-Pro (which comes with SimpleViewer-Pro) and the application's Live Preview Window would show you exactly how your gallery looks as you change the configuration options in the interface.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.