Topic: Wrong path when selecting "open in new window"

I have implemented SimpleViewer into a newly created webpage, using an external gallery folder, and the following code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="../Gallery/svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function () {
SV.simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '635', '350', 'transparent',true,{baseURL: '../Gallery/Elevheste/'});
<div id="sv-container"></div>

The gallery shows up nicely on the webpage as expected. However, when I try to open the individual pictures in a new window, it can't find the right path. Instead of "' as set by the baseURL, it goes to "".
"Galleri/images" is infact the imageURL from the gallery.xml file. Also, the html page containing the gallery is located within this folder.

Do I manually have to change the imageURL of each picture within the .xml file or how can I make this work?

The direct link to my gallery is

Hope somebody will be able to help, I would really like to make this work.
And to the people behind SimpleViwer, thanks a lot for a fantastic gallery smile

Re: Wrong path when selecting "open in new window"

I notice that your gallery uses SimpleViewer-Standard v2.2.0.
Try upgrading to SimpleViewer v2.3.0. Several bugs have been fixed since v2.2.0 and it may help with your problem.
You can download SimpleViewer-Standard v2.3.0 from the link on this page:
Once downloaded, replace the 'svcore' folder in your gallery with the 'svcore' folder from the SimpleViewer-Standard zip download package ('simpleviewer_230/web/svcore/').
Finally, clear your browser's cache before reloading the gallery.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Wrong path when selecting "open in new window"

On further investigation, this is a known bug (relative linkURLs do not take into account the baseURL) which should hopefully be fixed in the next version.
In the meantime, a suitable workaround would be to either use absolute URLs for the linkURLs in your gallery's XML file or simply make them blank (linkURL="") in which case SimpleViewer will use the imageURLs when the user click's the 'Open Image' button (and will successfully use the baseURL in this case).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.